Title: How to change your career?
In this episode, you will:
- How to find a career you will enjoy?
- How to change your career and position yourself for advancement in your job?
Click to listen:
In case you are not satisfied with your career trajectory, listen to this episode to learn how you can navigate and find a career path that you will enjoy.
In this week’s episode, I spoke with a HR expert on how to change your career. She has a book written about this topic. In her book, she highlighted 10 practical steps that can help anyone get the career they love.
The steps are:
1. Start with a vision
2. Retrain yourself
3. Highlight Transferable Skills
4. Gain Experience
5. Consider Internal Vacancies
6. Consider the Industry
7. Consider Easier Entry Points
8. Get Better at Networking
9. Plan Your Finances
10. Set Goals and Execute
Click to subscribe: