Title: Imperfect action is better than perfect inaction.
In this episode, you will:
- How to set goals and take actions
- Why it is important to start with small steps.
- Why you don’t have to wait till you know everything before you begin.
Click to listen:
Sometimes in life, we allow excuses to hold us back and stop us from achieving our goals. We don’t know what to do, we may know what to do sometimes, but not sure of how to do it. We don’t have enough money to start that business. We don’t have enough experience to run the business. We don’t have enough experience to get a certain job that we truly want. Sometimes, the excuses may all be about busyness – too busy with work to have time to read. Too busy to write that book, compose that song, spend time with your loved ones. Sounds familiar?
It’s true some of these excuses may be genuine, but if we let them get in our way, we will not be able to take any step or achieve anything meaningful.
So my message today for you my friend is that you should not wait for everything to be perfect before you start acting and working on your plans.
– Go ahead, and create the content of that book
– Go ahead and register that business
– Register for that evening school program
– Write out that song.
Goal Setting Guide: https://mailchi.mp/5bce227dfc47/winnerswaysgoalsettingguide