This is Episode 19 of the Winners Ways Podcast.
In this episode, you will:
- Learn about ways to get your student loans forgiven.
- Learn about websites where you can go to apply for student loans forgiveness.
In episode 16, I shared tips and strategies that you can adopt to plan and pay for college. We all know how expensive college cost is in America. Based on the feedback that I received, I realized that this episode is a preventative measure. It is for people that are yet to get into debt. The reality, however, is that millions of Americans are already in debt.
On today’s episode, I will be sharing tips that will help people that are in student loan debt so that they can get some relief from the nightmare brought about by student loans.
There are two approaches that we will consider.
In Part 1, which I titled, “Forgive us our debt.” I will share “7 different ways you can get your student loans forgiven.”
In Part 2, we will talk about “Creative ways to pay off your student loans.”
Please note, with the loan forgiveness program, you are given something in return. You are not getting free money in any way. You must meet specific eligibility criteria, you may be required to work in certain places for a certain number of years, and so on. In short, you will have to earn it. Also, these apply only to federal loans. The private loans are different ball games.
Here are my top 7 student loan forgiveness programs that you need to explore.
1. Teacher Loan Forgiveness Program
2. Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
3. Income-Based Repayment Forgiveness
4. Loan Forgiveness for Doctors
5. Loan Forgiveness for Lawyers
6. U.S Military Student Loan Forgiveness
7. State-based student loan forgiveness programs
Click to listen:
Click to subscribe: