In this episode, you will learn about:
- Money habits you must avoid to build wealth.
Click to listen:
When it comes to money management, there are good habits and bad habits. Good habits stimulate your pockets and help you to build wealth, while bad habits rob you of your future. The bad money habits are practices of managing money poorly, which you need to stop immediately. These habits are harmful in the long run if left unchecked. To succeed and be happy with your financial situation, you must desist from these habits. From money management
To educate more people about money, I have created a 3-part series titled “Money Habits: The good, the bad, and the ugly.” I will share the habits, explain why it’s good, bad, or ugly, then tell you the end result of such habits.
Bad money habits to avoid
1. Spending without budgeting
2. Paying only the minimum on your credit card balance
3. Paying for services you don’t use.
4. Putting off retirement planning
5. Saving after spending: